LEGACY POWER WAGON CONVERSION 2.0 | NEW FOR 2015
Legacy Classic Trucks has announced an impressive list of new improvements for 2015 to the already formidable Legacy Power Wagon Conversion.
- More Power: A 480hp Direct Injected 6.2 Liter LT1 V-8 will replace the outgoing LS3 engine platform. The new engine promises huge improvements in torque and horsepower with higher compression thanks to Direct Fuel-Injection. The Corvette Stingray engine comes with a 5/60 warranty and is easily serviced at any Chevrolet dealership. Legacy is also rumored to be working on a 440 cu in small block Chrysler for the die-hard Mopar Fans.
- More Torque: Cummins Diesel Engines are now also offered with more power as well. A new cold-air induction system has allowed Legacy to use more aggressive tunes on the revamped P7100 injection pump. Combined with a new 12cm turbo-housing the Legacy can safely push turbo-boost levels up to 28psi, thanks in part to upgraded ARP head bolts.
- More Strength: The Chassis of the Legacy Power Wagon Conversions are now boxed for greater rigidity. This has been combined with adding chases to the frame, allowing all fuel and electrical lines to be routed through the frame. This not only presents better, but also protects these vital lines from rocks and water. This is combined with driveline hoops and new cross members for an even stronger foundation.
- More Reliable: The wiring in the Legacy Power Wagon Conversions has also been upgraded. All trucks now come with IP67 Ruggedized wiring harnesses. Developed for racing, the wiring harness is weather packed and able to endure much higher temperatures. Legacy trucks now also come with easy to access charging posts for long-term storage and jump-starts.
- Better Sound: As if the direct-injected V-8 is not enough, Legacy Power Wagon Conversions now come standard to Focal Speakers, offering the best in sound without too much base. This paired with Bluetooth, Sat radio, Hands free, and iPhone charging makes the truck very user friendly.
- More Comfort: Legacy is proud to offer Recaro Seats in their trucks. They offer amazing comfort and support both on and off-road. The 2015 trucks come standard with Nardi Steering wheels, available in both a black hand-stitched leather and beautiful mahogany.
- Upgraded Safety and Convenience: The new 2015 Legacy’s are now equipped with modern bear-claw latched and locking manual doors. After struggling with electric door poppers, Legacy now offers tighter sealing and quieter cabins with the piece of mind only offered by a mechanical system.
LEGACY POWER CARRYALL CONVERSION | OVERVIEW
The Legacy Power Wagon Conversion builds upon the ruggedness and integrity of the Dodge Power Wagon and combines it with the latest in automotive technology. Simply put, the Legacy Power Wagon Conversion is the toughest truck money can buy.
Each Legacy Power Wagon Conversions begins with a complete nut and bolt restoration of a vintage Dodge Power Wagon. After the Dodge Power Wagon is restored to its original aesthetic condition, attention is directed to the modernization.
Every Legacy Power Wagon Conversion comes standard with:
- Complete Stage III Restoration
- Rotisserie Paint w/Lifetime Warranty
- Modern Interior
- Leather Captain's CHairs
- Modern 3-Point Seatbelts
- 10 Gauge Instrument Cluster
- Air Conditioning
- Custom Dash and Control Panel
- Dynatrac Pro 80 Rear Axle
- Dana 60 Front Axle
- 4-Wheel Disk Brakes
- Power Steering
- Long Travel Suspension w/Bilstein Shocks
- Front and Rear Locking DIfferentials
- Atlas Transfercase w/3.8:1 Low Range
- 16,500 lbs Winch
Clients also select from the following available options for the Legacy Power Wagon Conversion:
- 426 Legacy Magnum V8, MPI, 425 HP
- 3.9 Liter Cummins Turbo-Diesel, 480ft/lbs Torque
- NV-4500 5-Speed Manual
- 4L85E 4-Speed Automatic
- Tires & Wheels:
- 16 x 8 American Racing Wheels with 1100R16 Michelin XZL
- 16 x 8 Trailready Beadlocks with 40'' Goodyear MTR
Every Legacy Power Wagon Conversion is completely customizable with popular options, such as:
- Retractable Side Steps
- 5th Wheel Gooseneck
- Integral Rollcage
- Portal Axles
- Long Range Fuel Tanks
- Rear Winches
- Commonrail Diesel Engines
- Allison Transmissions
Clients work directly with Legacy Classic Trucks as they select all their interior appointments. Each Legacy Power Wagon Conversion also receives a custom CNC machined gauge panels with instrumentation created specifically built for the modernized Dodge Power Wagon. Please email or call to further discuss available options for your Legacy Power Wagon Conversion.
The end result is nothing short of a showpiece to be revered for generations to come. The number of Legacy Power Wagon Conversions available is incredibly limited and each truck is one-of-a-kind, requiring a minimum of 1,000 hours and created to the unique specifications, needs, and personality of every individual client. With no two alike, the Legacy Power Wagon Conversion is the truck of choice for gentlemen that demand the finest.
LEGACY DODGE CARRYALL CONVERSION | SPECS
The following specifications are for a Legacy Dodge Carryall Conversion featuring Gasoline, LT1, automatic w/4.56 gears and 37-inch tires.
Fuel capacity: 28 gallons
Maximum recommended payload: 4,500 lbs
Maximun recommended tow: 6,000 lbs
Powertrain Warranty: 12-months/12,000 miles
Rear Locking Differential: Yes
Front Locking Differential: Yes
Full-size spare mount: Yes