LEGACY POWER WAGON CONVERSION 2.0 | NEW FOR 2015
Legacy Classic Trucks has announced an impressive list of new improvements for 2015 to the already formidable Legacy Power Wagon Conversion.
- More Power: A 480hp Direct Injected 6.2 Liter LT1 V-8 will replace the outgoing LS3 engine platform. The new engine promises huge improvements in torque and horsepower with higher compression thanks to Direct Fuel-Injection. The Corvette Stingray engine comes with a 5/60 warranty and is easily serviced at any Chevrolet dealership. Legacy is also rumored to be working on a 440 cu in small block Chrysler for the die-hard Mopar Fans.
- More Torque: Cummins Diesel Engines are now also offered with more power as well. A new cold-air induction system has allowed Legacy to use more aggressive tunes on the revamped P7100 injection pump. Combined with a new 12cm turbo-housing the Legacy can safely push turbo-boost levels up to 28psi, thanks in part to upgraded ARP head bolts.
- More Strength: The Chassis of the Legacy Power Wagon Conversions are now boxed for greater rigidity. This has been combined with adding chases to the frame, allowing all fuel and electrical lines to be routed through the frame. This not only presents better, but also protects these vital lines from rocks and water. This is combined with driveline hoops and new cross members for an even stronger foundation.
- More Reliable: The wiring in the Legacy Power Wagon Conversions has also been upgraded. All trucks now come with IP67 Ruggedized wiring harnesses. Developed for racing, the wiring harness is weather packed and able to endure much higher temperatures. Legacy trucks now also come with easy to access charging posts for long-term storage and jump-starts.
- Better Sound: As if the direct-injected V-8 is not enough, Legacy Power Wagon Conversions now come standard to Focal Speakers, offering the best in sound without too much base. This paired with Bluetooth, Sat radio, Hands free, and iPhone charging makes the truck very user friendly.
- More Comfort: Legacy is proud to offer Recaro Seats in their trucks. They offer amazing comfort and support both on and off-road. The 2015 trucks come standard with Nardi Steering wheels, available in both a black hand-stitched leather and beautiful mahogany.
- Upgraded Safety and Convenience: The new 2015 Legacy’s are now equipped with modern bear-claw latched and locking manual doors. After struggling with electric door poppers, Legacy now offers tighter sealing and quieter cabins with the piece of mind only offered by a mechanical system.
Posted by Administrator on 3/5/2013
to Q & A
This week Winslow Bent, Founder and President of Legacy Classic Trucks, answers the second question of our new Q & A installment: "Are original springs used in Legacy Classic Trucks?"
Posted by Administrator on 2/19/2013
to Q & A
As part of a new segment, Legacy Classic Trucks Owner and President, Winslow Bent, will be answering questions from clients. The first question: "Why doesn't Legacy Classic Trucks use the original Braden winches on Legacy Trucks?"
Check out the first images of Legacy Classic Truck's newest offering: the Legacy Power Wagon Conversion Extended Cab!
This first round of images showcases the Legacy Power Wagon's "Pilot House" cab, which eliminates hazardous blind spots. The extended cab also provides an extra 14'' inches of room for driver and passenger alike.
And perhaps the coolest feature of all: a hidden rifle chest to store two shotguns.
Enjoy, and be sure to check back for more of the extended cab.
The progress continues on the restoration of the 1943 Dodge Carryall. Check out the latest images as this classic is restored and modernized by the crew at Legacy Classic Trucks into one of the few coveted Legacy Dodge Carryall Conversions.
Q & A
Legacy Power Wagon Conversions 2.0
Q & A: Are original springs used for Legacy Trucks?
Q & A: Why don't you use the original Braden winches on Legacy Trucks?
Legacy's First Extended Cab!
'43 Dodge Carryall Comes Back to Life, Part III